CG Mobile App

Derreck Nassar

02 Oct, 2013 04:37 PM

I am sure you guys have already considered this, but a mobile app would be awesome. Its great for me to check click an app while away from my computer rather than trying to load the site on my phone's browser.

Possible Features:
New registrations
The day's settlement report
Discussion posting and responses

1. 1 Posted by Dean on 02 Oct, 2013 07:06 PM

Absolutely, Derreck. We do have mobile support on the roadmap. You know, maybe you could help by telling us what is most important for you to be able to do with CG on the go?

2. 2 Posted by Derreck Nassar on 02 Oct, 2013 07:58 PM

I find myself checking CG throughout the day to see if an there are any new registrations. This requires me to change the default date range to include today's date. Maybe have a tab/page for "Registrations" - on that page you have "Today", "Yesterday","Last Week". Then use your green/red arrows to show if there is an increase/decrease for those periods. This could also be done for cancellations.

Also I don't easily see when someone has upgraded from 1 service to another without digging around a bit. It would be nice to see customer flow possibly ie trends of upgrades and downgrades to other products. Google Anayltics does something similar for visitor flow on a website.

I am pretty familiar with the main metrics on the home page so it would be nice to carry that over as well.

Active Customers, New Customers, Cancellations, Net New Customers, Refunds, Total Revenue, Base Revenue, Other Revenue, Total Credits, Total Refunds.

The app should remember login details as well for quick checking, and swiping from tab to tab is convenient.

3. 3 Posted by Dean on 02 Oct, 2013 08:13 PM

Thanks Derreck! I've also put this in our 'Ideas' board online at Trello. You can upvote it/comment by clicking that link.

4. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:50 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM