customer page with his billing history

Sebastien Mignot

10 Jan, 2013 10:13 AM

Hi,

It would be nice if my customers could see their invoice history. You already have such a page accessible for admins when they click on "customer" and "more invoice history" ; it would be nice if you could just put it in a simple page that the customer can access with his code (like the cancel & update pages). Just displaying a list of invoice in your usual format :
http://awesomescreenshot.com/027se1m9a
would be enough ; and it shouldn't be hard since you already have the history and the display methods.

The customers really need it (almost all internet site where you can pay show such a page), and parsing the xml at /customers/get/productCode/360learning/code/... & making our own display is kind of a waste since you already did it.

Regards,
Sébastien

1. 1 Posted by adam on 10 Jan, 2013 04:42 PM

Hi Sebastien,

This is a good idea, and something that has been suggested before. I have added it to our development roadmap:
    https://trello.com/board/cheesemap/50eacc6cd08383395c002214

If you would like to comment further, you can do so here:
    https://trello.com/c/u7WhcWHd

Thanks!
    Adam

2. adam closed this discussion on 10 Jan, 2013 04:42 PM.

3. Sebastien Mignot re-opened this discussion on 16 Sep, 2013 08:12 AM

4. 2 Posted by Sebastien Migno... on 16 Sep, 2013 08:17 AM

I'm not usually one to rant about such things, since I develop software too and know how it is ; but when you say to paying customers "i'll add it to the todo", and moreover when the task seems fairly simple and quick to code, the customers tend to think that you'll effectively do it.
    When I asked for the history, I was about to do one myself for my clients, and I didn't do because you said you were going to do it. And it's just making a "hosted page" version of a page that already exists in the admin interface....

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 17 Sep, 2013 03:51 PM

Hi Sebastien -- I'm sorry if you thought this was forthcoming. We have several other projects going and I don't see this one happening anytime soon. The hosted pages are intended to reduce PCI scope and not much more. I would think that an invoice history page would be something you'd like to have tightly integrated with your site considering that the hosted pages aren't password protected. They're fairly secure with the customer code/key pair but we strive to not add too much information about a person in there.

6. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:48 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM