Merchant account and payment gateway

Steve Krontz

24 Nov, 2010 05:45 AM

Hello. I already have a merchant account with a provider named vantage that i love. can I use a Cheddar Gateway with my existing merchant account or do I have to change? Where do I go to just find pricing on your gateway and not a merchant acct?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 24 Nov, 2010 06:14 PM

You likely can use your existing merchant account with CheddarGateway. We'll just need to determine your merchant account's processing platform. Do you know what that might be?

The pricing for CheddarGateway is $20/mo + $0.15/txn. These fees include the PCI compliant cardholder data vault.

2. 2 Posted by Steve Krontz on 24 Nov, 2010 06:23 PM

Im not sure of the platform. Here is the link for them.
    http://www.vantagecard.com/

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Marc Guyer <
    [email blocked]<tender%[email blocked]>
    > wrote:

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 26 Nov, 2010 01:23 AM

It sounds like you have a standard merchant account. We'll just need to find out the details. You'll have to give them a call to find out which platform the account is processing through.

4. 4 Posted by grosu on 01 Dec, 2010 01:59 AM

Hello.
    Do you guys deal with Merchant E-Solutions payment processor at all?

thank you,
    --gabe

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 03 Dec, 2010 06:51 PM

Hi Gabriel -- Sorry we missed you. Yes, we can support the MeS Trident processing platform with the CheddarGateway. This solution bypasses the MeS gateway. We setup and support the CGateway solution for you. Do you already have a relationship with MeS?

6. 6 Posted by grosu on 03 Dec, 2010 08:16 PM

Thank you for your reply Marc,
    we don't have a direct relationship with MeS but we do have a merchant account with Banner Bank. Is this okay?

cheers,
    --gabe

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Marc Guyer on 03 Dec, 2010 08:21 PM

That should be fine. You'll just need to find out which processing platform is in use from Banner Bank. Once we find that out, we can get you setup on CheddarGateway. I've attached the CheddarGateway setup form.

8. 8 Posted by grosu on 03 Dec, 2010 08:48 PM

Hi Marc,
    That's what i got from our administrative department that Banner Bank is using Merchant E-Solutions as their processor.

Could you send me or point me to a doc that specifies all the costs for the whole solution (including the gateway and all) and also for the various services (ispy, customer vault ...)

thank you,
    --gabe

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Marc Guyer on 03 Dec, 2010 09:17 PM

Whoops. That was an old version of the form with broken PDF fields. Here's the updated version.

The backend processor is probably MeS Trident. MeS Trident is not on the attached form but is supported on CheddarGateway. The fields needed for MeS Trident are the same as for Vital so just fill out the Vital section with your MeS numbers.

The CheddarGateway fees are as follows:

• Zero setup
    • Zero minimums
    • $20/mo
    • $0.15/txn
    • Above pricing includes the Customer Vault as it is a required component for CG.
    • iSpy Fraud is an additional $10/mo + $0.15/txn
  10. Support Staff 10 Posted by Marc Guyer on 03 Dec, 2010 09:17 PM

Whoops again. Attached now.

11. 11 Posted by grosu on 01 Feb, 2011 09:26 PM

This comment was split into a new discussion: MeS Trident Setup

Hi Marc,
    I know it's been a while but we finally got everybody back from holidays and we want to move ahead with this. Now turns out that we do not have a merchant account with our banner bank yet and we need to submit a request.
    They have sent us the online form but there are a few sections that im not sure what I need to fill up

Here's the form they have sent us http://resources.merchante-solutions.com/display/TPGPUB/Payment+Gateway+Certification+Request+Form
    And my question is around the
    - "Card Types Accepted" (we'd like to have them all but wanna make sure you guys support them)
    - "Payment Types Accepted" and
    - "Record Types Accepted"

Cheers,
    Gabe

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 1:18 PM
    To: Gabi Rosu
    Subject: Re: Merchant account and payment gateway [Questions]

12. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 13 Mar, 2012 01:44 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM