Understanding CheddarGateway vs. CheddarGetter

's Avatar

sgloer

14 Oct, 2010 08:35 PM

I have a merchant account with Elavon. Apparently, their included gateway does not allow for recurring billing.

My question is:
If I get one of the CheddarGetter plans (i.e. the Basic plan), does that monthly fee include CheddarGateway?

So if I purchase a Basic plan, then do I have everything I need to plug that directly into my Elavon merchant account and start processing cards? There are no other per transaction fees or anything I'd have to pay for using CheddarGateway?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 14 Oct, 2010 08:44 PM

Hi there -- I have one question: Is your Elavon account a US-based account? If not, in which currency are you billing?

If I get one of the CheddarGetter plans (i.e. the Basic plan), does that monthly fee include CheddarGateway?

No, the CheddarGetter and CheddarGateway fees are separate.

2. 2 Posted by Steven on 14 Oct, 2010 08:45 PM

It's US-based.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 14 Oct, 2010 08:52 PM

Ok, then -- we would just need your Elavon merchant account setup sheet and we can setup the CGateway for you.

4. 4 Posted by Steven on 14 Oct, 2010 08:56 PM

Thank you for your reply. What are the fees associated with CheddarGateway? I'm assuming it wouldn't be possible to get CheddarGetter to work through Elavon's Virtual Merchant Gateway?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 14 Oct, 2010 09:20 PM

Thank you for your reply. What are the fees associated with CheddarGateway?

• 20/mo
    • .15/txn
    • Includes PCI Compliant Customer Data Vault

I'm assuming it wouldn't be possible to get CheddarGetter to work through Elavon's Virtual Merchant Gateway?

Correct, we do not support the Elavon gateway only the Elavon merchant account.

Attached is the CheddarGateway setup form. You'll see the Elavon section at the bottom of the second page. Just fill that out and send it back to us and you'll be up and running.

6. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 02:58 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac