Customer Report with Promo Code

Andrew Wallace

02 Jan, 2019 03:24 PM

Hello,

I need to see a report of all customers and show the Promo code associated with each customer. I can't figure out where to do that.

Thanks,
Andy

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 02 Jan, 2019 04:11 PM

Hi Andrew,

You can pull reports of customers by promo code by visiting the Promotions section of your dashboard (log into Cheddar>select the Configuration drop-down menu>Promotions).

You'll see a list of all your promotions there. Click on the arrow to the right of each promo, then select 'Show Customers' to get a list of all the customers with that promotion.

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Andrew Wallace on 21 Jan, 2019 11:46 PM

Thank you Meghan,
    Is it possible to also run a report that shows all customers without a Promotion. I tried exporting All Customers to a CSV file. But, I did not see the Promo Code in the columns.

Thanks,
    Andy

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Matthew on 09 Dec, 2020 07:54 PM

Hello Andrew!

Sorry for the lapse in response on this one. I have been tasked with following up on requests that were left open and this seems to be one of them.

To answer your question, from the Customers tab, click the advanced button. From here, you can select the coupons you'd like to appear in the list and from there you can export it with multiple options.

I am going to close this for now, but let us know if you need anything else.

• Matthew
  4. Matthew closed this discussion on 09 Dec, 2020 07:54 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac