Zapier Connection with Infusionsoft

Stuart Dods

15 Jul, 2018 01:16 PM

Hi,

I had a few questions below:

a) Is there an option to set up a Zapier Trigger for a specific Product Subscription name (for Infusionsoft specifically)? I have multiple products that I need different email sequences to be triggered and sent to post purchase.

b) Can I send customers to different landing pages for different products post purchase? There only seems to be 1 option for all products?

c) The payment theme I have doesnt seem to be mobile optimised? Is this something that will be looked at in the future?

Any help on the above would be awesome!

Stu

1. 1 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 16 Jul, 2018 03:07 PM

Hey Stu,

When setting up your Zaps, I recommend having a look at our webhook documentation to see what data gets sent in each type of hook, and then customizing your Zaps according to your needs. For example, the transaction hook sends specific data to help you find out what kind of transaction it was, as well as all the data common to all hooks. You can see in the latter list that our webhooks will send data about what plan a customer is on, such as the subscription[plan][code] and subscription[plan][name], among many other details. You can use this data to customize Zapier's behavior when it receives a hook from Cheddar.

However, for the best help in getting Zapier working the way you need, I'd recommend checking out their docs or contacting their support team. Zaps are managed entirely in the Zapier platform, outside of Cheddar, so they're the best source of expert advice for getting set up. :)

b) Can I send customers to different landing pages for different products post purchase? There only seems to be 1 option for all products?

At the moment, we don't offer customization options for hosted pages that would allow you to set up different return locations for different products. You can set up return locations based on different customer actions here, but these options aren't customizable based on a customer's subscription information.

For complete flexibility in how your application interacts with Cheddar, you'll need to integrate your application with the Cheddar API. This requires some dev resources to modify your application, but we're always happy to help if you're interested in building an integration!

c) The payment theme I have doesnt seem to be mobile optimised? Is this something that will be looked at in the future?

I'd be happy to pass along any feedback you have about how the default theme behaves on mobile devices.
    However, since our engineering team is working on a couple of other big projects right now, your best bet at the moment is to use custom CSS on your hosted page to get things looking and behaving the way you'd like.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Marcela

2. 2 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 25 Jul, 2018 03:44 PM

Hi Stu,

We haven't heard from you in a while on this issue, so I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion. Feel free to reply and reopen it if you have any other questions!

Marcela

3. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 25 Jul, 2018 03:44 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac