Pricing Plan

Bharat Bhola

18 Jun, 2018 11:25 AM

I have created one Plane Called as "STARTER" and its price is $49. In "First Invoice on this Plan" by default select "Schedule and transact first invoice immediately upon customer signup". If i select "Schedule first invoice: 3 Day after customer signup" so can i within theses 3 days cancel the subscription before the customer is charged?. Also it is possible using API?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 18 Jun, 2018 03:16 PM

Hi Bharat,

Welcome to Cheddar! I hope you've enjoyed working with the platform.

To answer your question, yes, if you schedule the first invoice on a plan to occur after sign-up, then you can cancel the customer before their first bill date to prevent them from being charged. Often our customers use this pricing plan configuration to give their customers a trial period of a certain number of days before charging them for a subscription.

On your API question, are you asking if it's possible to cancel customers via the API? If so, the answer is yes, you can use the customers/cancel endpoint to do that (see the documentation here for more details). Hopefully that helps, but please let me know if I've misunderstood the question you're asking.

Let me know if you have any other questions, Bharat!

Meghan

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM