Overview planchanges

Jeroen Maljers

16 Oct, 2017 09:10 AM

Hi there,
In the activity feed on the dashboard there is plan changes mentioned. Now I am able to filter on any planchange from non-paid to paid but could you tell me how to get an overview from all plan changes from paid to paid?
Kind regards,

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 16 Oct, 2017 05:04 PM

Hi Jereon,

The activity feed and summary sections on your dashboard should show all subscription plan changes, whether those changes are from a non-paid plan to a paid plan or a paid plan to a paid plan. Due to the nature of Cheddar's flexibility, it is impossible to definitively know if a plan change is an upgrade or a downgrade, so any change in pricing plan for existing customers is called a plan change.

While Cheddar doesn't have a subscription plan change customer search option, there are a couple ways to view plan changes other than your activity feed. Since you have hooks enabled for the plan change event, you can use your hooked activity log to find recent plan changes. Use the advanced search to find the subscription change event type during a certain date range. Also, if you're receiving a copy of the customer communication emails sent by Cheddar, you can search your inbox for the subscription changed email notification.

We are considering adding a plan change search option in a later update. If you'd be interested in something like that or have any suggestions on how we should implement it, let me know!

Meghan

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:07 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM