Importing Customers

waqar ahmaf

15 Sep, 2015 11:19 AM

Dear Sir,
               I have Customers data in my Paypal Account, i want to add all those customer data to ChadderGetter. I read about the API import function but i want a complete example of this process to do this. It would be very helpful for me if you can provide an example of customer import process, or any other source.
Thanks
waqar ahmad

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 15 Sep, 2015 12:34 PM

Greetings -- You'll want to thoroughly review the Customer Data Migration knowledge base article first. There is some example formated data there for review.

Now a couple of questions for you so we can answer your query more accurately and completely:

1. How are you using PayPal today? Are you using Adaptive Payments Preapprovals? Or, PayPal's native subscription functionality? Reference transactions?
    2. How many of those customers are there?
    3. Are all of your current customers currently using PayPal to pay you?
  2. 2 Posted by waqar ahmaf on 15 Sep, 2015 01:14 PM

1. I am not using Paypal anymore. but i have list of Customers not in a format described in Article.
    2. Mostly customers are present in ChadderGetter.
    3. They are using creditcard and paypal through ChadderGetter.

3. 3 Posted by Drew Songer on 15 Sep, 2015 02:07 PM

A few follow up questions:

1. I am not using Paypal anymore. but i have list of Customers not in a format described in Article.

If you are not using PayPal, where is the customer data being stored? What is the format of this data?

1. Mostly customers are present in CheddarGetter.

If the customers are already present in CheddarGetter, are you trying to migrate them to another CheddarGetter account?

Sorry for the repetitive questions. We need to be sure that we clarify the nature of your situation before we can suggest the correct plan of action.

Best,
    Drew

4. 4 Posted by waqar ahmaf on 16 Sep, 2015 05:28 AM

1. I have Customers data in MySql Table.

2. Suppose 60 Customers are present in ChadderGetter out of 100.. and i want to import remaining 40 Customers in ChadderGetter.

Thanks

5. Drew Songer closed this discussion on 21 Jan, 2016 06:35 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM