CG bugs... Please resolve them asap

FranConnect Admin

21 Mar, 2014 01:46 PM

Hi CG,

We have been facing issues lately with your payment failure that has led to our customers being inadvertantly cancelled.

apart from that we have also found some issues with some critical functionalitites which have affected us.

1. Your email notification editor does not work properly, please find the issue in the attached file.

2. The option to bill setup fee immediately on signup or with the first bill also is not clear to us if it is working as desired.
    When we used the immediate billing option and transferred our customers on a free plan (we use that for initial signup) the billing but postponed their first billing the setup fee billing also got postponed. same thing happened when used the add to first bill option. We expected it to behave differently. Please find our findings in the screenshot.

we'd appreciate if you can help us use the product features as desired and provide us a tutorial to explore all its functionality.

Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 21 Mar, 2014 03:02 PM

Hi --

Our email editor is actually working as designed. You have to edit the HTML and Text separately, editing one has no effect on the other.

As for the billing scenario that you've described, I am going to test that functionality for you further and let you know what I find. In order to replicate your particular scenario as closely as possible, would you please provide me with the exact plan switch scenario? The names of the plans you're referencing in your example as well as the Product they are under would be very helpful to my testing.

Thanks!

2. 2 Posted by FranConnect Adm... on 24 Mar, 2014 06:41 AM

Hi Jess,

I'm not sure how have you designed the text editor? Why would somebody need to first make changes to the text and then replicate that in the html also?

Popular editors have synced their text & html versions as otherwise there is an extra step for the user. Also if you want the user to change at both ends why haven't you mentioned it clearly that the html version is default whose value is actually being used?

Thanks,
    Ishu.

3. 3 Posted by FranConnect Adm... on 24 Mar, 2014 10:59 AM

Hi Jess,

I tried creating a New customer and adding him to a plan where i had selected the setup to be billed immediately on signup but i postponed the first bill. I expected the customer to be billed for the setup charges but those too were considered for billing with the plan charges.

https://cheddargetter.com/admin/customers/get/id/0be41674-b342-11e3...

Thanks,
    Ishu

4. 4 Posted by Jess Pendley on 24 Mar, 2014 04:40 PM

Hi Ishu --

Thank you for that information. Would you mind providing me with your real world example? In order to replicate this as closely as possible I'll need to know the Product and the actual plan name for both plans involved.

Thanks again!

5. 5 Posted by FranConnect Adm... on 25 Mar, 2014 05:36 AM

Hi Jess,

We have new customer signing up for Zcubator PPC product. These are bunch of trial customers who are being paid for from the same card so we wanted the billing cycle of the newly added to be aligned with the billing cycle of others from this group. We wanted to postpone his plan billing but charge him for setup fee on signup.

We understood the Charge Setup fee "Immediately" option to be used for this. To test this scenario I created the test customer and tried that, but as it failed, I'm not sure if that's the functionality the option caters to or otherwise.

Thanks,
    Ishu

6. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Oct, 2014 06:59 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM