PayPal Pending?

Derreck Nassar

11 Mar, 2012 11:57 PM

I switched over to the more personalized PayPal system that was recently updated and now every PayPal customer I have is listed as "PayPal Pending" which basically means I don't get paid for a willing customer. What is wrong? If someone says "ok I want to subscribe to this site for$x.xx/month" then I should get paid.

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. Support Staff 31 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 Mar, 2012 01:03 PM

Finally got confirmation from PayPal:

Hi Marc,

The account holder needs to go into their PayPal account IPN settings page and click the "Turn Off IPN" button, the text on the button is quite misleading however this button will switch off their account settings IPN and allow the dynamic IPN to continue to work.

Thanks, Ciaran

That should do it! Please let us know if we can help further.

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 20 Mar, 2012 01:03 PM.

3. Marc Guyer re-opened this discussion on 20 Mar, 2012 01:17 PM

4. Support Staff 32 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 Mar, 2012 01:17 PM

Hi again Derreck -- I'm reopening this thread since I just discovered that your account is getting a significant number of PayPal's infamous "Internal Error" responses. We're researching this issue now.

5. Support Staff 33 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 Mar, 2012 01:27 PM

Ok, it turns out that all of these Internal Errors were generated on one account and that account was fixed last night.

https://cheddargetter.com/admin/customers/get/id/4f41477a-547b-11e1...

It doesn't appear as though this was due to any action on our, your, or your customer's part. It seems that it fixed itself, presumably by some action on PayPal's part. Sorry for the false alarm.

Again, please let us know if you're experiencing any difficulty or we can otherwise help in any way.

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 20 Mar, 2012 01:27 PM.

7. Derreck Nassar re-opened this discussion on 20 Mar, 2012 01:53 PM

8. 34 Posted by Derreck Nassar on 20 Mar, 2012 01:53 PM

The internal errors I noticed were all the same customer and notice it fixed its self. Y have follow the paypal instructions and will wait to see how it goes. If this is the fix it may be a good idea to have new CG users Turn Off IPN before setting up paypal and CG.

I will post back to this thread in a few days to follow up on the fix to whether or not it is working.

9. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 02 May, 2012 06:46 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM