Problem #10500 Need a response please!

Yuliya Brodsky

28 Feb, 2020 05:15 AM

Hello, we have not received support to our issue, only the initial response which did not solve it. We have been waiting for the follow up sign 2/22/20 and have not resolved it yet. Thanks, Yuliya

Here is the content of our conversation:

Hello!
Our customers have problems updating their subscription and payment card.
Customer xxx cannot change payment card details. When entering data of a new credit card, an error is displayed:
Error 400 (1001) The record already exists

Customer [email blocked] (code: 130) cannot change free plan to paid. After entering payment card data an error is displayed:
Error 400 (1001) The record already exists (see attached file)

Meghan Turner

Hi Nikolay,

I've run through some of our transaction logging and it looks like these errors may be connected to the card code/ CVV. Could you confirm that the customers who were having issues are correctly entering their card code on your hosted page before submitting their card or plan updates?

Nikolay Fabrin on Feb 22, 2020

Hi Meghan,

If you do not enter or enter an incorrect card code (CVV), error 5xx will be displayed (I do not remember the exact error number). In our case, the error is different. I confirm that the correct card code is entered, I personally checked this.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Mike Trotzke on 03 Mar, 2020 05:51 AM

Yuliya,

It looks like we are logging a CVV related error from the issuing bank. Unfortunately, the only way to know why a customer's card issuing bank is responding with a decline is to contact the issuing bank. However, based on Nikolay's feedback, we'll ask engineering to take a deeper look now and see if we find out any more detailed information. We'll make sure and update findings on the original request at:
    https://support.getcheddar.com/discussions/problems/10500-problems-...

Thanks!
    Mike

2. Mike Trotzke closed this discussion on 03 Mar, 2020 05:51 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac