loading customers

Rose Marie Donna

25 Sep, 2018 04:54 PM

Hi, I'm having a problem loading customers when I do a search. I understand that we have 104k users so it may take a while but still when I try and do a search even on a segment of users I just get a constant loading sign for about 2 minutes. Is it normal for it to take so long? Also, I am using safari if that matters.
Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 25 Sep, 2018 05:08 PM

Hi Rose,

I'll look into this! Could you tell me the customer search parameters you're using so I can try to replicate the issue?

Meghan

2. 2 Posted by Rose Marie Donn... on 25 Sep, 2018 05:11 PM

Hi Meghan, this has been happening for a while but haven't had a chance to write in. I'm doing a search on "active" and "free" customers.
    Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan Turner on 25 Sep, 2018 09:59 PM

Hi Rose,

Quick update for you. I've been able to replicate the slow load times you were experiencing. It's most likely that your hypothesis is correct; the high volume of customer records you're requesting with these searches is what causing the extended load times. We have plans to make updates to our system that will address this issue, but as these are complex, platform-wide changes, it's going to take some time for us to implement them.

However, I went ahead and sent a ticket over to our engineering team to see if there are interim steps we can take to optimize the customer search for you. I'll let you know if there's anything they can do in the short term.

I appreciate that you reported this issue! I'll keep you updated on our progress.

Meghan

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Meghan Turner on 27 Sep, 2018 08:36 PM

Hi Rose,

The engineering team was able to make a few tweaks today that should optimize customer search response times. Try another all active customers on free plans search and let us know how it goes!

Meghan

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM