Subscription Status: Trial Customers + Paying Customers

Radweb Ltd

01 May, 2013 11:32 AM

Team Cheddar:

As great as your dashboard is, one thing that repeatedly crops up is wanting to see who from my list of Active customers is on Trial, and who is a Paying customer.

I'd love to see this information on the Overview screen, but I also think having "Trial Customers" and "Paying Customers" in addition to Active, Cancelled, Active+Cancelled on the Subscription Status dropdown would be perfect, that way I can see who is coming up for renewal, etc.

If this information could also be embedded into the API, ie Zapier, that would allow me to do some clever stuff with this data to improve my customer service & retention, but I'll be happy enough with the above.

Penny for your thoughts?

Cheers
Steve

1. 1 Posted by Dean on 01 May, 2013 03:23 PM

Hi Steve -- That information would be valuable to all of us. We agree that you should be able to view customers who have not yet paid. We would like to add a feature in our new GUI release which is loaded with a brand new customers search. We're thinking about adding a search of customers on paid plans whose initialBillDate is yet to come. I'm going to add this to our Trello Board. You can monitor its progress, and comment on the feature there.

Thanks!
    Dean

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:39 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac