Third-Party Developer Access

Derreck Nassar

04 Apr, 2013 01:35 PM

CG should consider creating account profiles for developers. I have hired developers (in Pakistan) to redesign my site along with the billing system integration with CG. At some point during testing I will likely need to give the developers access to my CG account and I do not want them to see financial data (monthly subscribers, Monthly revenues). There should be special accounts for programmers that only allow them to see the information that is appropriate for them to access.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 04 Apr, 2013 07:35 PM

Hi Derreck -- I understand where you're coming from but this just isn't feasible. We could make it difficult to get this type of aggregated information in the GUI but API access couldn't be limited. They could still get whatever they want that way.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marc Guyer on 04 Apr, 2013 07:37 PM

Do you only have a live product? You might consider creating a copy of the CG account for use in their development environment. Then, only give them access to that product. Invite them as a separate user so you can disable their access later when they don't need it anymore.

3. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:37 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM