OVERVIEW

christina frankola

03 Jan, 2014 03:03 PM

I want to have my Overview show something different than total # YTD. How do I change that once? I see where I can change the dates but I'm forced to do that everytime I log in, which I do not want to do. how can I set my dashboard for my desired view?

When I click on the links in Overview for base revenue, credits....I get the same list of customers. For example, I want to know what makes up the $700+ credits and clicking on the link does not provide that detail. It shows me the same list as Base revenue.

Please advise. THanks.

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 03 Jan, 2014 03:42 PM

Hi Christina --

You're seeing the same list of customers because they're the same ones contributing in each category. If, for example, what you're looking for is something that gives a list of exactly what makes up your credits, that's not something that we support at this time. The GUI simply provides you with a list of customers that have been credited, and then you can look at their invoice to see the details of the credits.

As we've mentioned before we're working on overhauling the Overview and adding more features and functionality in the near future.

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 03 Jan, 2014 03:42 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM