How do I extend a users subscription or add months, and also refund?

jess

27 Sep, 2011 02:26 PM

Lets say I want to add a few months to a users subscription, but the subs are on 6 months terms. How do i change the end date or add some free months. For that matter, how do I add a full term of 6 months?

Also, how would I go about refunding a user entirely.

All I can figuer out how to do is add credit to a user, which only reduces the total for the next term's bill.

If they were common one month subs, I would just add enough credit for a free month, but they are 6 month subs so adding credit doesn't extend the current membership length.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 27 Sep, 2011 02:47 PM

Lets say I want to add a few months to a users subscription, but the subs are on 6 months terms. How do i change the end date or add some free months. For that matter, how do I add a full term of 6 months?

You can do that via the GUI or the API. In the GUI, you can see the "Current Invoice" and when it is scheduled to bill next. To change that date, simply click one of the pencil buttons under the "Subscription Information" above and set the date under "Next Bill Date Override".

Also, how would I go about refunding a user entirely.

Refunds must be executed within the billing solution interface directly. In other words, if the original payment was made to you PayPal account, log into your PayPal account and execute the refund there.

2. 2 Posted by jess on 27 Sep, 2011 03:21 PM

awesome, thanks!

3. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 27 Sep, 2011 04:23 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM