Discrepancy between "Total customers" on the overview tab and "active customers" on the customers tab

ryan robinson

14 Sep, 2011 06:09 PM

When I access my overview page it displays a number for total customers. When I do a search for all customers ("active only") on the customers tab it returns a number that is 40 less than the total customers listed on the overview tab. What is the reason for the difference? The question is actually related to some code we are writing to interface with our CG account.

Thanks

Ryan

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 15 Sep, 2011 09:31 PM

Hi Ryan -- We've actually been working on that for several days. The work has taken a bit longer than expected because as part of the project we've been working on improving the speed of those lookups. It shouldn't be long.

2. 2 Posted by ryan robinson on 15 Sep, 2011 10:02 PM

No hurry. I just wanted to make sure that when I used getCustomers() that I didn't need to include something special to make sure I got everyone back when looking for active customers.

Thanks.

3. 3 Posted by ryan robinson on 28 Sep, 2011 02:53 PM

Mark,

Are you guys making adjustments to the service. Earlier this morning cheddargetter showed 50 more subscribers than it shows right now on the overview page. However, a search for canceled customers since yesterday only shows 10 cancellations. We have never had anything close to 50 cancelations in one day. I need to know if something is up with CG or if I have a problem with my service somewhere that needs to be addressed.

Ryan

4. 4 Posted by adam on 28 Sep, 2011 04:50 PM

Hi Ryan,

Yes, we deployed changes to the reporting system to more accurately reflect the actual number of cancelled users. It is not 100% complete yet, and we're still working on it (right this second actually), so it will improve soon.

So you're not hemorrhaging customers, no need to pull the alarm bell. Sorry for the scare.

Adam

5. 5 Posted by ryan robinson on 28 Sep, 2011 04:58 PM

Thanks for the response. Just for the record, I don' t think the admin tab
    is reflecting the correct number of subscribers (either active or canceled).
     You may know about it already, but it is about 150 off on our current
    active subscribers. Just a heads up in case it helps you with development.

Regards,

Ryan Robinson
    801-201-0101

6. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 09:43 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM