demo form a cosutmers point of view

keesjan

12 Sep, 2011 02:38 PM

HI,
I made a free account and it all looks promising. I wonder, is there e demo video how your service looks form a cosutmer point of view with the form on your subdomain. I wonder how currency handling is done with Paypal and or your payment gateway...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 12 Sep, 2011 03:57 PM

HI keesjan -- We don't have a demo of this functionality. There is a video which explains how to get setup. The walkthrough incorporates a "simulated" interaction with PayPal. I'll describe what the customer experiences in a live setup after clicking the "Continue to PayPal" button:

1. Customer is presented with a PayPal hosted interface which includes some basic information about a PayPal "preapproval". This interface can be branded to your business to some extent.
    2. Customer logs into their PayPal account (or creates one).
    3. Customer is presented with the option to accept or decline the preapproval.
    4. Customer clicks 'accept' and is returned to the CG hosted page or to your configured location.

Once a preapproval is accepted, CG charges the customer per configuration without further interaction by the customer.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marc Guyer on 12 Sep, 2011 03:59 PM

Regarding currency. The customer is charged in the currency specified in your CheddarGetter billing solution config. This configuration occurs when enabling a live billing solution.

3. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 09:41 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM