Gateway fees and Merchant fees

Jeremy

01 Sep, 2011 10:19 PM

I'm going to be signing up for the blowing up plan which I see includes the CheddarGateway.

I have my business checking account hosted with Chase.

How do I connect the CheddarGateway to Chase. Do I need to sign-up for a Chase Paymentech merchant account?

If so then I will be paying the CheddarGetter per transaction fee as well as the per transaction/monthly fee to the merchant account provider. Is this correct assumption?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 06 Sep, 2011 02:08 PM

How do I connect the CheddarGateway to Chase. Do I need to sign-up for a Chase Paymentech merchant account?

You can but I suggest a merchant account with Gravity Payments instead. Processing through a Gravity Payments account is the recommended solution, is know to be fully compatible with CG and CheddarGateway and their customer service is far superior. You'll probably save some money, too. Deposits will be made directly to your Chase account. You can start the Gravity Payments process here: https://cheddargetter.com/admin/gateway/new

If so then I will be paying the CheddarGetter per transaction fee as well as the per transaction/monthly fee to the merchant account provider. Is this correct assumption?

Yes, merchant account fees are entirely separate. When you talk to Gravity Payments, you can get a clear indication of what those fees are.

2. 2 Posted by Jeremy Bursky on 06 Sep, 2011 02:23 PM

Thanks for info.

-Jeremy

3. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 09 Sep, 2011 02:28 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM