Prospective User Questions.

Shane Pollin

11 Aug, 2011 02:34 PM

I am researching whether your tool is appropriate for our needs.

Our business is GeoResume.com.

We create map based resumes for Real Estate professionals. see www.georesume.com

Real Estate professionals subscribe to our service by selecting a base "plan".

i.e. Agent Bronze, Agent Silver, & Agent Gold OR Office Bronze, Office Silver, Office Gold.

Each fundamental plan allows for the mapping of transactions of a certain number of agent's transactions. (i.e. Agent Bronze maps transactions of a single agent, Agent Silver maps the transactions of up to 5 Agents, etc....)

See: http://www.georesume.com/chooseplan.aspx

Within any plan, the transactions of additional Agents may be added for an additional fee.

For example an Agent subscribed to Agent Bronze for $15/month may add the transactions of an additional Agent (a partner) for $12/month. An Agent subscribed to Agent Silver for $30/month may add the transactions of a sixth agent (the first five are included) for $9/month.

I would like to know whether your system has the capability to...

1. Integrate with our application to allow Subscribers to sign up on a base plan with potential additional "add on" Agents.

2. AFTER initial signup, allow Subscribers to add additional Agents to a base plan and or upgrade to the next 'higher' plan? Does your service have a "Subscriber Center" for lack of a better word to allow users log in to make these changes on their own?

3. Does your service pro-rate for partial months or when upgrades occur mid term?

4. Offer the ability to create one time charges. For example if we sell stickers that show the subscriber's GeoResume address for placement on the back of business cards. Can a subscriber make a one time charge to by X# of stickers?

5. Does your service provide any built in notifications (i.e. failed charges and reminders re: expirations?)

6. Can notifications be customized?

7. Can your service provide for discount coupons (i.e. members of association may enter a code to receive an x% discount?)

8. Can your service accommodate free trial periods?

9. Is there a charge for setup and tech support?

Thank you,
Shane Pollin
Founder
Georesume.com
240 401-2217

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 11 Aug, 2011 06:34 PM

1) Integrate with our application to allow Subscribers to sign up on a base plan with potential additional "add on" Agents.

Certainly. This is a core feature of the tracked items system. Check out the soft usage limits example combined with this example

2) AFTER initial signup, allow Subscribers to add additional Agents to a base plan and or upgrade to the next 'higher' plan? Does your service have a "Subscriber Center" for lack of a better word to allow users log in to make these changes on their own?

You'll need to use the API to do that. Also checkout the open source wrappers.

3) Does your service pro-rate for partial months or when upgrades occur mid term?

Yes, but tracked item overage doesn't auto-prorate. Here's a couple of links on that topic:

4) Offer the ability to create one time charges. For example if we sell stickers that show the subscriber's GeoResume address for placement on the back of business cards. Can a subscriber make a one time charge to by X# of stickers?

Yes. You can either add the custom charge(s) to the customer's current invoice to be settled on the next bill date or execute a one-time invoice.

5) Does your service provide any built in notifications (i.e. failed charges and reminders re: expirations?) 6) Can notifications be customized?

Yes and yes. Check out the KB article

7) Can your service provide for discount coupons (i.e. members of association may enter a code to receive an x% discount?)

CG doesn't do this natively for you but you can setup recurring discounts or custom credits according to your own specifications. Native coupons/promotions are on our todo list and will do much more than just provide monetary discounts (longer trials, additional included item quantity (agents), affiliate rewards, etc.).

8) Can your service accommodate free trial periods?

Yes. You can setup plans to bill initially in the future or override the first bill date. Also, you can use the "Bill Reminder" email to warn of an ending trial. Check out the example here.

9) Is there a charge for setup and tech support?

There is no setup charge and tech support is through this forum. If you need an elevated level of tech support, arrangements can be made.

2. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 09:30 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM