Cancelling service with CheddarGetter

admin

30 Jun, 2011 08:36 PM

Good afternoon.

It turns out, people don't want to pay recurring subscriptions for phone applications. Good times, was worth a shot. We are switching to a one-time payment model using Google's market features.

As great as CG has been, it's time for us to part ways. We are launching our new payment model tonight at 8:00. After we launch tonight, what is the process we need to take to cancel our CG account and insure that none of our customers are billed anymore?

After we close / cancel our account with CG, I know we also need to contact Gravity, our merchant processor, and cancel that as well. Am I missing anyone else?

In summary:

1) How do we close our account with CG and make sure that our customers no longer get billed? After tonight, we dont any a single customer to get charged

2) After closing our account with CG and closing our account with Gravity, are there any other steps we need to take?

Thanks for any help you can provide

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 01 Jul, 2011 02:44 PM

It turns out, people don't want to pay recurring subscriptions for phone applications. Good times, was worth a shot. We are switching to a one-time payment model using Google's market features.

Sorry to hear that -- I thought it looked like you were getting some good traction -- You know your business best, of course and it soundslike you're adapting well. I hope the one-time model works for you.

After we launch tonight, what is the process we need to take to cancel our CG account and insure that none of our customers are billed anymore?

We've canceled your account in CheddarGetter and CheddarGateway. Your existing customers will no longer be billed.

After we close / cancel our account with CG, I know we also need to contact Gravity, our merchant processor, and cancel that as well. Am I missing anyone else?

That sounds like everyone.

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 01 Jul, 2011 02:44 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM