Accept Indian Rupees as currency

's Avatar

saurabhmehra

29 Jun, 2011 04:47 AM

Hi,

I am from India and loved your website. I would like to integrate Cheddar into my Subscription based website. My users will 90% be Indians and they would like to pay in Indian rupees.

How can I accept Indian Rupees using Cheddar Getter.

Cheddar Getter is a excellent solution and this is exactly i was looking for.

Please suggest asap.

Thank You

Saurabh

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 29 Jun, 2011 03:33 PM

Hi Saurabh -- You can use CheddarGetter to accept payments in Rupees in two ways:

1. PayPal standard payments. This is the easiest way to get started. Customers must have a PayPal account.
    2. Direct credit card. If you have a history of doing business and/or accepting credit cards, we can help you get setup with a merchant account through our partner. That process starts with the form at https://cheddargetter.com/admin/gateway/new.
  2. 2 Posted by Saurabh Mehra on 29 Jun, 2011 07:14 PM

Hi Marc,

Paypal does not accept payments in Indian Rupees. (https://merchant.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-conten...)

Can i have the option in CheddarGetter Gateway where the user can select his preferred currency in which he would like to pay?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 29 Jun, 2011 08:51 PM

Hmm... I see. My mistake. Then I suppose option (2) is the only possibility.

4. 4 Posted by Saurabh Mehra on 30 Jun, 2011 04:51 AM

Marc - Please can you tell me exactly how can I use CheddarGetter so that my customers can pay in their local currencies including Indian Rupees.

What will be the cost involved and how the money will be transferred to me. I am new to all this and would request you to explain.

Kindly explain by giving details.

Thank You
    Saurabh

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 01 Jul, 2011 02:09 PM

Hi Saurabh -- I saw your merchant account request and it doesn't seem like we can help.

6. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 09:21 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM