When do I need to sign up to a plan

Andrew Bailey

21 Jun, 2011 10:03 AM

We will be soft launching Mousetrap in the next couple of days. Have implemented CG to capture details when people sign up. Not taking billing/payment details initially, so all CG will hold is the plane selected and their basic details.

Our plan is to implement CG working with a Hong Kong based merchant account just as soon as we can. We already have had some guidance for Marc on this. Once we have this in place we will need to be on the Blowing Up plan. But when should I be signing up to this? I am aware that we will probably need quite a bit of help getting things set up to work with a Hong Kong merchant services provider before we can take any payments, so feel that it is only fair for us to show commitment to CG at this stage.

Please let me know what we should do on this.

Thanks

Andrew

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 21 Jun, 2011 12:43 PM

Hi Andrew -- You don't technically need to upgrade to the blowing up plan until you want to start charging money. However, we wont stop you from paying us before then :)

2. 2 Posted by Andrew Bailey on 21 Jun, 2011 04:20 PM

Thanks, that's cool. How about I upgrade to the startup plan as soon as we start taking registrations and then to Blowing Up as soon as we are in a position to start charging money.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 27 Jun, 2011 01:35 PM

That sounds fine to me.

4. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 27 Jun, 2011 01:35 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM