Hosted Payment Page

Dave

28 May, 2011 02:31 PM

I have a couple questions about the hosted pay page:

1. I'm seeing "chargevault subscriptions" as the vendor that user is subscribing too, when I land on the PayPal page. What am I missing here?

2. When I choose option to sign-up via credit card (instead of PayPal), it forces me to create a PayPal account, is this the normal procedure if using PayPal?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 29 May, 2011 12:37 AM

I'm seeing "chargevault subscriptions" as the vendor that user is subscribing too, when I land on the PayPal page. What am I missing here?

This is actually a PayPal limitation of the preapproval workflow. We've discussed this with their product folks and they're working on a major improvement for us. They claim that it will be done in the next few weeks.

When I choose option to sign-up via credit card (instead of PayPal), it forces me to create a PayPal account, is this the normal procedure if using PayPal?

Hmmm... That sounds odd. Can you send a screenshot?

2. 2 Posted by jnemeth on 13 Jan, 2012 02:34 AM

Any updates on #1? I am using the CG hosted page with PayPal only, but it still lists everything as Chargevault throughout that process.

3. 3 Posted by adam on 16 Jan, 2012 02:37 PM

Hi Justin,

Right before Christmas we got word from Paypal that they had released a workaround for us to use to fix this issue. We are in the middle of wrapping up a big dev project (refunds), and once that is released we plan to implement this fix.

Adam

4. Dean closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2013 04:33 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM