Is there a way to set billing period?

Stuart Dods

15 Jul, 2013 04:34 AM

Hi guys,

Is there a way to set a day that any customers who sign up actually get billed? We run a food delivery service and need to deduct weekly amounts on a Thursday for the following week.

Please let me know!

1. 1 Posted by Dean on 16 Jul, 2013 02:08 PM

Hi Stuart -- I think I need some clarification on your billing model. It's possible to set the bill date in CG, as well as the billing frequency. So, you can set the bill date to Thursday whenever a customer signs up. Let me know how I can help further.

Cheers,
    Dean

2. 2 Posted by Stuart Dods on 17 Jul, 2013 02:17 AM

Hi Dean!

Thanks for your reply!

Would you be able to send me a screen cast of how to do that?

Manyt thanks
    Stuart

3. 3 Posted by Dean on 17 Jul, 2013 01:59 PM

Sure thing, Stuart. You'll notice a number of pencil icons on the customer detail page. See 1st screen shot. If you click either one under 'Subscription Information,' a smaller modal window will pop up. See 2nd screen shot. Here you can manually override the next bill date. Please note that if you override the bill date, the subsequent bill will be one month after the date you set (if it's a monthly subscription of course). If you'd like the invoice to transact immediately, you can set the date to today or type in the text field 'now'.

To change the frequency of a pricing plan, you'll need to head to pricing plan configuration (configuration > pricing plans > edit target plan). See 3rd screen shot.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Best,
    Dean

4. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:45 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM