The new Paypal payment feaure, is it tied to country?

Sudhir Jonathan

29 Apr, 2011 01:49 PM

I'm very excited about you guys adding Paypal as way to receive money. I just wanted to ask if

1) there are going to be country restrictions of any sort. If I have a verified Paypal account, does it matter which country I'm in?
2) Will payments be debited into the Paypal account as and when they are made?

That's it. I think you can expect me as a customer soon as Paypal integration rolls out :D

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 29 Apr, 2011 02:06 PM

Hi Sudhir --

1) there are going to be country restrictions of any sort. If I have a verified Paypal account, does it matter which country I'm in?

No, if PayPal supports your country, so does CheddarGetter. You must have a Business or Premier account. You can get one or convert here

2) Will payments be debited into the Paypal account as and when they are made?

Yes, just like a normal PayPal payment.

2. 2 Posted by Sudhir on 02 May, 2011 03:32 PM

I'm still not seeing this as an option... is it released yet?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 02 May, 2011 03:56 PM

We're waiting on PayPal to complete their evaluation. It looks like you signed up for CheddarGetter after we sent out an email update last week. In it, we explained the delay. In the meantime, we're setting up a testing environment so you can check it out and begin integrating into your system. Would you like to be a member of the private test group?

4. 4 Posted by Sudhir Jonathan on 03 May, 2011 10:39 PM

Absolutely... my account is at [email blocked]. I don't intend to start collecting immediately, so it would be great to be in the test group.

Yeah, I saw the blog posts saying everything is coming on April 30th, but didn't get a delay email. I sort of guessed, though. Paypal isn't really known for moving fast :-/

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 03 May, 2011 11:10 PM

Ok, you're in.

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 03 May, 2011 11:10 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM