QuickBooks Online

Bracken Fields

21 Mar, 2011 12:32 AM

Cheddar,

I am the CFO for a small communications and development company, Weeks Networks. I am always looking for ways to streamline my duties. We use QuickBooks Online currently for invoicing. Their invoicing system leave a lot to be desired; really all that it will do is send out the invoice via email, and no more. If your software it what I am looking for I would like it to mark the invoice paid in Quickbooks. I would only build the invoice in Quickbooks, for accounting purposes. Once the Invoice I have created and sent with Cheddar is paid by the client it would be great if Cheddar marked the invoice paid.

Being a development company we have looked into "building a better mouse trap" with regards to invoicing -pardon the pun- and have looked into their api's. The API's are there to do what I am talking about. Consequently Intuit (the maker of QB) has an "app store" that Cheddar might fit nicely into.

I hope I have been of value.

Best regards,

Bracken Fields, CFO
Weeks Networks

P. S. Have you thought about making an automated remainder call for an Invoice XX days past due? We could help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 21 Mar, 2011 03:22 PM

Hi Bracken -- It sounds like you track each customer separately within QBOE. Each customer then has an invoice (with some net terms, I'm assuming). We don't have an integration with QBOE to support that. It is on the radar but not on the development roadmap.

2. 2 Posted by Bracken A. Fiel... on 21 Mar, 2011 03:39 PM

Great, if you would keep me posted if it does end up happening that would be great.

3. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 23 Mar, 2011 01:12 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM