Get a response back fom hosted web page

Raju

07 Apr, 2013 10:14 AM

hello all at cheddar getter we are looking into your java api to provide recurring billing solutions to our clients.. So far its really very good and we are looking forward to get this api for our product..... I have tried severa things and has some douts
1- I am using your hosted web page solution where we forward a cutsomer saved in our system to save in his credit card details at your end by himself and then return to our website.....It Al works good that is customer details were saved and return page was called normally. But i want something back from cheddar in response i.e which plan he choose their and if possible some other information. I am sure cheddar got something for that but i could not found it out.
2- Can i decide the return page url separately for each customer so that he can go back to his system properly or is it like no run time configuration can be done to it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Dean on 08 Apr, 2013 02:42 PM

Hi there,

But i want something back from cheddar in response i.e which plan he choose their and if possible some other information

Yes. You can use the API for this. After the customer has subscribed to a pricing plan using the Hosted Pages, you can get a single customer using their customer code. More on that here: https://cheddargetter.com/developers#single-customer. You can also simply check the customers status (active, canceled, or pending) using an HTTP request.

Can i decide the return page url separately for each customer so that he can go back to his system properly or is it like no run time configuration can be done to it.

I'm afraid you cannot customize the return URL of individual customers. Could you utilize the general return URL, then redirect your customer again within your system based on the the responses you receive from the CG API?

All the best,
    Dean

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 07:37 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM