your merchant account

Greg Hetherington

09 Mar, 2011 03:55 PM

Could you please compare yourself to Beanstream. Since I can't use them I'd like to know why cheddar gateway, your option is the right option for me. Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 09 Mar, 2011 05:03 PM

Do you mean merchant account or gateway? Or both?

First, you actually can use Beanstream with the CheddarGateway. This is a redundant cost to you, however (Beanstream and CheddarGateway). CheddarGateway can connect to a Beanstream account.

Second, it's hard to tell if there are really advantages of one or the other... Payment gateways typically are the same. However, I do know that CheddarGateway will let you take your customer data elsewhere if you choose to leave. I know of no other gateway that will allow that.

Third, another interesting thing about CheddarGateway is that we support it -- in other words, if for whatever reason you have a transaction error or question that you can't figure out, we can actually look up the payment in the gateway for you. If you use any other gateway, we're forced to tell you to ask your gateway provider. Less cooks in the kitchen.

2. 2 Posted by Greg Hetheringt... on 09 Mar, 2011 06:37 PM

Thanks Mark,

Could you please send the application forms for your gateway.

Greg Hetherington

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 09 Mar, 2011 08:31 PM

Here you go. We'll also need four pieces of information specific to your Beanstream account:

• Merchant ID
    • Username
    • Password
    • Credit card types accepted

Beanstream isn't actually listed on the form so just enter it wherever it fits.

Let us know if you have questions!

4. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 04:20 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM