Is the 'CheddarGetter' name going to be visible to customers?

Cirrus

07 Mar, 2011 08:35 AM

I have a startup business that has a brand and image that is very different to CheddarGetter's (oh the beauty of diversity!). I am slightly concerned in the interests of maintaining my brand image that my customers don't see the name of the payment service provider. Is this possible given your set up?

As a second question, do you have examples of what the API might look like in practice? Thank you very much!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 07 Mar, 2011 04:08 PM

I am slightly concerned in the interests of maintaining my brand image that my customers don't see the name of the payment service provider. Is this possible given your set up?

Certainly. CheddarGetter is not visible to your customers. If you plan to use our hosted billing pages, the domain name for that is chargevault.com.

We put some effort into maintaining this separation as it could otherwise be confusing to your customers.

As a second question, do you have examples of what the API might look like in practice? Thank you very much!

Well, CheddarGetter uses it's own API on the billing page: https://cheddargetter.com/admin/billing. Also, there are some code examples using various wrappers all over the place. What language is your system using?

2. 2 Posted by SSCirrus on 08 Mar, 2011 12:57 AM

Hi Marc,

Thank you very much for your replies and I apologize for not seeing the API
    wrappers. My project is using Rails.

Thanks a lot.

3. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 08 Mar, 2011 03:51 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM