Merchant accounts and Gateways

joel

27 Jan, 2011 06:24 AM

Hello

We're currently setting up a Merchant account with the Commonwealth bank in Australia, so am quite new to payment gateways etc. We've tried and tested your billing system which is perfect, but we are a little confused what to do next or how to integrate into website.... Please can you explain the process involved?

Joel

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 27 Jan, 2011 02:38 PM

Hi Joel -- You're going to need a PaymentExpress gateway. You can get that process started here: https://www.paymentexpress.com/apply/apply.aspx

Here's some info specific to getting setup on PaymentExpress with a Commonwealth Bank merchant account: http://www.paymentexpress.com/knowledge_base/bank_guides/australia....

I've attached Richard Harding, our contact at DPS/PaymentExpress to this thread.

2. 2 Posted by Richard Harding on 02 Feb, 2011 09:29 PM

Hi Joel,

Do you have any questions regarding setting up a merchant account with Commonwealth bank?

• Payment Express has direct connectivity with Commonwealth bank, i can assist you with obtaining a Merchant number if you like.

Regards

3. 3 Posted by Joel on 07 Feb, 2011 10:50 AM

Hi Marc
    Thank you very much for your help and support and I'll post again to let you know the outcome!!

Hello Richard
    your post is much appreciated and I'll contact you tomorrow 08/02/2011

4. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 25 Apr, 2012 04:49 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM