Japanese support

chad.thiele

17 Sep, 2010 05:26 PM

Do you support Japanese yen?

If so,

Is there a way to support both English and Japanese hosted payment pages? And subsequently, "dunning" emails in English/Japanese, depending on which language they signed up using?

If not,

Could this be implemented manually on my site using your API? Meaning my site handles signup/sending emails/receipts, etc... via webhooks from CG.

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 17 Sep, 2010 05:41 PM

Do you support Japanese yen?

CheddarGetter supports any currency. The merchant account is where the currency handling needs to really happen. If your merchant account can do it, CG can do it.

Is there a way to support both English and Japanese hosted payment pages?

We do not currently support hosted payment pages. It's on the drawing board and will be available soon but likely wont support languages other than English.

And subsequently, "dunning" emails in English/Japanese, depending on which language they signed up using?

This is not possible -- only one language can be used with the CG built-in emails.

Could this be implemented manually on my site using your API? Meaning my site handles signup/sending emails/receipts, etc... via webhooks from CG.

Using the transaction and cancellation post hooks, you could implement your own emails for receipts, declined payments and cancellations.

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 17 Sep, 2010 05:41 PM.

3. chad.thiele re-opened this discussion on 17 Sep, 2010 06:01 PM

4. 2 Posted by chad.thiele on 17 Sep, 2010 06:01 PM

I see. If I implement my own emails for receipts/declined payments/cancellations, can I turn off the automatic email that gets sent from CG?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 17 Sep, 2010 06:15 PM

You certainly can. They're off by default.

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 17 Sep, 2010 06:15 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac