Support for UK

Oliver Searle-Barnes

25 Aug, 2010 04:55 PM

Hi

I'm looking for a solution for recurring billing/card detail storage/merchant account etc. Could you give me information about how your UK customers tend to operate. I've had a hard time finding a good setup with gateway/bank etc. I see you have the cheddargateway, are you able to integrate with any merchant account in the UK?

Having a real hard time figuring out how to get setup, will be very glad to hear anything helpful.
Cheers,
Olly

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 25 Aug, 2010 05:11 PM

Hi Oliver --

We can facilitate merchant account setup for UK merchants through our partner, Payvision. Our precheck application for Payvision is here: http://cheddargetter.com/admin/gateway/new.

It's possible that a merchant account other than one obtained through Payvision could work but we officially support the Payvision process. Please let us know if you have further questions!

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 25 Aug, 2010 05:11 PM.

3. Oliver Searle-Barnes re-opened this discussion on 25 Aug, 2010 05:40 PM

4. 2 Posted by Oliver Searle-B... on 25 Aug, 2010 05:40 PM

Hi

If i were to choose another merchant account what would be the steps to get it working with cheddargateway?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 25 Aug, 2010 08:33 PM

We would need to verify that the merchant account you choose is compatible with CGateway, then we'd need the "MID setup sheet" from your Merchant Service Provider. With that, we would setup CGateway for you. Both the verification of compatibility and getting the setup sheet can prove to be difficult.

6. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 25 Aug, 2010 08:33 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM