Cheddar Getter Basic Plans

's Avatar

jharris

21 Jul, 2010 02:40 PM

I'm interested in the Cheddar Getter basic plan but need help understanding it.

1) What does $39.00 a month get?
A) Just the Cheddar Getter (Analytics + Member Management Tools)
B) Cheddar Getter (Analytics + Member Management Tools) + Cheddar Gateway
C) Cheddar Getter (Analytics + Member Management Tools) + Cheddar Gateway + Equity Merchant Account

2) I plan to offer free subscriptions (all values equal to zero and no credit card needed). If my members want to upgrade to a pro membership they pay $X. How does Cheddar Getter count my customers?
A) Free Subscriptions + $X Pro Membership = Cheddar Basic Plan Customers
B) Just the members paying $X for my pro memberships

3) What is the total setup, monthly, and annual charges if I chose to go with a Cheddar Getter Basic Plan, Cheddar Gateway, and Equity Merchant?

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by jharris on 21 Jul, 2010 03:08 PM

4) Ultimately I just want to process memberships, what do I need? What will the total cost be?

2. 2 Posted by jonathon on 21 Jul, 2010 03:37 PM

To just process and receive payment for memberships you will need CheddarGetter, a gateway (CheddarGateway or authorize.net) and a merchant account (we can help you get one or you are welcome to get one on your own).

Let us know if you've got any other questions! We're here to help!

3. 3 Posted by jonathon on 21 Jul, 2010 03:48 PM

1) $39.00 gets you the CheddarGetter subscription management program- the gateway and merchant account are separate (as with every recurring billing solution). We didn't package them in specifically to give additional choice to our customers, though we do know that CheddarGateway is the least expensive gateway solution on the market.

2) CheddarGetter counts all active customers, free and paying as customers.

3) The CheddarGetter basic plan doesn't go into effect until you hit 20 customers, but then it is $39/month. The CheddarGateway has no setup fee, nor does the merchant account vendor with whom we have a relationship. Both the gateway and merchant account charge on a per transaction basis.

4. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2010 01:46 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM