infusionsoft

Stuart Dods

25 Jun, 2018 06:14 AM

Hi,

Is there a way to add an infusionsoft trigger tag to a product?

Thanks

Stu

1. 1 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 25 Jun, 2018 03:32 PM

Hi Stuart,

Cheddar doesn't have a direct integration with Infusionsoft, but if you could tell me a little more about what functionality you need, I'd be happy to look into a solution for you! I'm not sure what you mean by adding a trigger tag to a product, could you help me understand what workflow you're envisioning?

Just in case it helps, I did want to mention Cheddar's customer metadata feature. This feature allows you to store arbitrary custom data about your customers in Cheddar, which will then be returned in the customer XML. I'm not sure if this is what you need, but it's a strategy a lot of our customers use for keeping track of extra data they need about their customers for their integrations with other services.

If that doesn't seem like it'll work for your use case, let me know and we can explore other options!

Marcela

2. 2 Posted by Stuart Dods on 26 Jun, 2018 05:55 AM

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for your reply!

Basically I want an email sequence in infusionsoft to immediately trigger once someone makes a purchase.

This is for a program and I want the program to start (infusionsoft sequence) as soon as the customer purchases.

Is there a way to do this?

Stu

3. 3 Posted by Marcela Poffald on 26 Jun, 2018 03:27 PM

Hey Stu,

Thanks for clarifying! :) This sounds like a good use case for our transaction hook, which fires every time a transaction is attempted and contains several details about the customer and the transaction. You could use a service like Zapier to listen for this hook and send data over to Infusionsoft when customers make a purchase. It looks like Zapier has several Infusionsoft integrations, including the ability to trigger emails from Infusionsoft.

Does that sound like it would work for you? Let me know if you have any other questions!

Marcela

4. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 05 Jul, 2018 02:06 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac