We provide services via our partner and our service cost vary based on partner quote. How should we define a price plan.

asad khan

09 Oct, 2017 10:10 AM

Hi,
We are a B2B company. a broker. We provide services like home cleaning, home painting, car moving,home accessories moving, babysitter,photography etc. We just get the customer detail and sent their detail to our partner(the actual service provider) then our partner quote the price for that request it can vary.we charge our partner x% of the actual amount. The X percent is depend on our service it can be y% or any, based on our service.
Now how can I defined the price plan for such scenario.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 09 Oct, 2017 06:37 PM

Hi Asad,

It sounds like you a marketplace payment processing solution. Marketplace payment processors allow you transfer money between buyers and sellers, while taking a percentage for yourself. Cheddar itself doesn't provide marketplace payment processing, but one of our partners, Assembly Payments does. You can find more information and reach out to them about marketplace payment processing by visiting their website https://assemblypayments.com/payments/manage/.

Assembly is compatible with Cheddar, so if you still need Cheddar to help you handle recurring or usage based billing after acquiring a marketplace payment processor, take a look at our information about tracked items. Tracked items allow you to charge a variable amounts to your customers during their billing period and might work for the billing model you described.

Hope that helps, but let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!

Meghan

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:07 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac