Previously inactive card re-registered

Garrett Mintz

17 Sep, 2017 09:51 PM

Hi Cheddargetter,

A week ago I had a customer that had a card go inactive but I called him on the phone and he said he would re-activate. I don't know if he has or not but I was wondering if I could receive updates to know if a new card was activated on that account?

Sincerely,

Garrett

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan Turner on 20 Sep, 2017 03:51 PM

Hi Garrett,

To receive notification of events happening in your Cheddar account, you can bcc your customer communication emails to yourself or a general company email. Once you've added a bcc email address in your customer communication dashboard here, you'll receive a copy of each email that goes out to your customers.

Generally, when a customer's current payment method is declining and they then add a new payment method successfully, an outstanding invoice on their account will transact. If you've enabled a bcc, you'll receive a copy of the payment receipt email with the invoice sent to the customer when their outstanding invoice successfully transacts. If the customer doesn't add a payment method successfully, they'll continue to get the declined transaction emails or eventually the canceled for non-payment email, which you'll receive copies of if you have a bcc email setup for customer communications.

Hope that helps, Garrett. Let me know if I can answer any other questions!

Meghan

2. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 04:07 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM