Fetch revenue figures for product via API

EJ Rudy

02 Sep, 2016 10:01 PM

Hello,

I was looking to set up a little "metrics" view on the plaform I'm building that I would love to have include total/month-to-month revenue figures for the product. I couldn't find anything in the API documentation about it and was wondering if this is currently possible without webooks (writing the data to our own DB) or by pulling the totality of customer invoices and manually calculating it. May have missed something simple on the docs!

I appreciate the help,
EJ

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 05 Sep, 2016 12:11 PM

Hi EJ -- We have some unofficial API endpoints that you can use. In particular, I think you want monthly total revenue. You can use this endpoint:

https://cheddargetter.com/json/report/revenue-monthly/startDate/2016-06-01/endDate/2016-08-31/productCode/SEND_GARDEN

In this example, you'll get the monthly revenue for the trailing quarter for your SEND_GARDEN. Just change the dates to get a different range. You can see other examples using your browser's dev tools to show ajax requests on the CG dashboard.

This is an undocumented feature that is subject to change. The data will essentially be the same but the format of the response among other things like the authentication mechanism could change in the future.

2. Meghan Turner closed this discussion on 06 Oct, 2016 03:04 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM