I have multiple storefronts, can I combine them on the same cheddargetter plan?

Hubert Chen

22 Jan, 2016 11:32 PM

I have multiple storefronts that sell different things, can I combine them on the same cheddargetter plan? I was thinking of creating different pricing plans, that way I could tell the difference between the stores.

1. 1 Posted by Drew Songer on 23 Jan, 2016 02:51 PM

Hi Hubert,

Typically plans are used to designate service levels. Therefore, they can only be subscribed to one plan at a time. If your customers would never be subscribed to the different store fronts at once you could use plans to create this distinction; otherwise, you will most likely want to use multiple product accounts.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
    Drew

2. 2 Posted by Customer Servic... on 25 Jan, 2016 08:12 PM

Is there a way to automatically collect sales tax from customers in my
    state? If so, a way to collect that data at year end?

3. 3 Posted by Customer Servic... on 25 Jan, 2016 11:54 PM

Also, do you integrate with any shipping providers?

4. 4 Posted by Drew Songer on 26 Jan, 2016 03:01 PM

"Integrate" is a bit of a loaded term. Most companies that say they integrate with specific services, simply provide the ability to import customer information in both systems on signup. After that the systems pretty much work asynchronously, which is probably not what you are looking for. Our approach to most integrations makes use of our web hooks system

Web hooks are standardized messages sent to any recipient for further action. CheddarGetter provides the capability to send/receive customer/subscription/invoice/transaction data to any URL you choose. Therefore you would use our various hooked events to drive action in a 3rd party application such as a shipping provider.

This approach will allow successful payments to drive whether or not you ship your product to the customer.

5. Drew Songer closed this discussion on 22 Feb, 2016 03:11 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM