Account Hierarchy

Matthew Brand

28 Jul, 2015 07:18 PM

Is it possible to have an account hierarchy? For our business, the true "owner" of an account can ebb and flow. So, it would be good to just be able to store that hierarchy and be able to change who owns/pays an invoice.

1. 1 Posted by Drew Songer on 29 Jul, 2015 03:29 PM

H Michael,

First, let me restate what I understand as the problem. It is my understanding that each Program/Organization has an "owner" who is paying for your service. This "owner" can often change, as positions of authority in these organizations often change. Therefore, you need a way to easily change the "owner", while keeping the organization connected to the account.

Assuming I am correct in interpreting the problem, it would seem simple and effective to update the "owner" name, email, and payment method via API, and leave the customer code the same. This would make it possible for one customer code to be connected to the organization, even as the "owner" of the account changes. Am I missing something that eliminates this method as a plausible solution?

If you need a more custom solution, we would be happy to get on the phone to discuss.

Best,
    Drew

2. Drew Songer closed this discussion on 21 Jan, 2016 06:36 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM