Support for PayPal...Beta test?

Jonathan Kelley

19 May, 2010 10:57 PM

Greetings - We are looking into setting up an account to use your service for our subscription payments. We currently us PayPal, and would like to avoid opening up multiple gateway accounts. I saw that you are about to support PayPal - is there an ETA on when that code will be released? We'd be happy to beta test, as we are looking to implement a much improved subscription model in our new code, due out in a month or so.

Also, if that is not in the cards - I couldn't find any information about setting up a "cheddar gateway" - is this a gateway thru Equity Commerce, or is it something different?

Thanks for your help.
Best,
Jonathan

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 20 May, 2010 03:45 PM

I saw that you are about to support PayPal - is there an ETA on when that code will be released?

It's on the short list but we haven't begun work on the project. First, we'll be building a hosted payment page system. We will then integrated paypal with that since there is a customer interface element required for the paypal process.

I couldn't find any information about setting up a "cheddar gateway" - is this a gateway thru Equity Commerce, or is it something different?

The CheddarGateway is based on the NMI gateway technology. We set that up for you.

2. Marc Guyer closed this discussion on 20 May, 2010 03:45 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM