Multi-Plan Setup

Charles Douglas-Osborn

22 Jun, 2012 08:05 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm currently developing a 'Virtual Office' piece of software, which requires a monthly subscription. The user upon registering can sign up to multiple sets of Subscriptions at one time i.e. Membership to Office 1 = £10 a month, Mailboxes cost £20 a month each, Clubhouse membership costs £30 a month, and there could be an optional Signup fee. They can add or remove these at any, as well as adding one off extras to their bill.

I wanted to check whether this was possible? Also which countries/currencies you provided?

Many thanks for your time,

Yours sincerely,

Charles Douglas-Osborn

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 25 Jun, 2012 01:05 PM

Hi Charles. It sounds like you want to use Tracked Items for the add-ons and custom charges for the "one-off extras".

Also which countries/currencies you provided?

CheddarGetter can charge in any currency you choose. However, your billing solution must support the currency(ies) you choose. Assuming you're in the UK, kou can use PayPal standard and charge in any currency supported by PayPal. For direct credit card, you'll need a merchant account. We can help with that. Have you registered for your free CheddarGetter account yet?

2. Dean closed this discussion on 23 Jan, 2013 02:31 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM