Invoice History and receipts

crito

30 May, 2012 09:58 AM

Hello,
I'm curently investigating whether CheddarGetter would be a suitable billing service for our company. I'm not sure if I 100% understood the invoice handling. I wanna be able to provide users with receipts for their invoices. Are you generating them and are they somehow accessible over the API? or would that be something we would have to handle ourselves, maybe using a push notification? The invoice history is not exported over the API I see. Is this planned? Or can I access it differently?

Best regards,
Christo

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 30 May, 2012 05:18 PM

The "Payment Receipt" email notification can be used to provide customers with a receipt. That can be customized. http://support.cheddargetter.com/kb/operational-how-tos/email-notif...

The invoice data is also available via the API: https://cheddargetter.com/developers#single-customer

2. 2 Posted by crito on 31 May, 2012 08:14 AM

Thanx for your answer. I havent seen the email notifications. Regarding my question about Invoices. I can only find access to the current running invoice. I don't mean the current invoice but past invoices, that were alerady paid. In the webinterface I have a button that says Invoice history. But I wonder if I can access this information over the API. So that I can expose this history again to my users.

Best regards,
    Christo

3. 3 Posted by crito on 31 May, 2012 11:21 AM

I think I answered my own question.

Thanx for your help.

4. crito closed this discussion on 31 May, 2012 11:21 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM