Gateway Integration

saurabh

03 Apr, 2010 10:01 AM

Hi,

I want to integrate the Cheddar Getter Payment Gateway with my local site in ruby on rails. I need to know the flow of site. Please suggest me something. For instance, it should cover the points like:
1) How to integrate Cheddar Getter with ruby on rails? 2) When user buy an item from my local site, will he get redirected to Cheddar Getter for actual transaction? 3) What should be the flow i.e. how Cheddar Getter has come to know that payment completed on my local site?

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 05 Apr, 2010 01:14 PM

1. Have you looked at the API wrappers here? https://cheddargetter.com/developers#open-source-wrappers
    2. You integrate your application directly with CG. You are in complete control of the interface. Your application collects the information from the customer and passes it on to CG. CG returns XML containing the status of that customer. The API wrappers abstract this interaction and the XML data.
    3. The payment occurs after your application has passed the subscription and credit card information to CG. The response from the API contains information about the last transaction.
  2. Dean closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2013 02:55 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac