Integration support

Guy Shahaf

05 Nov, 2014 08:03 PM

Hi,
Our company is selling a SAAS product with a monthly payment (using credit card). We are based in Israel and we wanted to check the option of integrating with your product. Our customers will be located in different countries (not only Israel).
I got a few questions that were not clear to me Adyen since they have a good support in many countries (and our end customers can reside in different countries) but it seems thy can't support a company based in Israel.
1. Besides opening an account in your platform do we need another merchant account?
2. Since we don't want to be PCI comply, can your "Hosted Payment Pages" solution suit us (without us being PCI comply or holding any cresit card information"?
3. Do you also provide invoices to transactions (can it be customized or with different languages)?
Thanks,
Guy

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 05 Nov, 2014 08:19 PM

Hi Guy --

I'll answer your questions one at a time, and if you need any clarification or have any other questions, you can get back to me.

Besides opening an account in your platform do we need another merchant account?

If you want to accept direct credit card payments, you will need a gateway and a merchant account in addition to your CheddarGetter account. We can help connect you to one of our preferred providers.

Since we don't want to be PCI comply, can your "Hosted Payment Pages" solution suit us (without us being PCI comply or holding any cresit card information"?

CheddarGetter's hosted payment pages allow you to significantly reduce the scope of your PCI compliance. Your merchant account provider typically still requires you to be PCI compliant. However, by using our hosted payment pages your customers' sensitive cardholder data (card number, billing info, etc.) is sent to directly to us. Since this data does not pass through your system, you are eligible to complete the easiest level of PCI compliance. Merchants using hosted payment pages usually qualify for the abbreviated PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire A (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/pci_saq_a_v2.doc).

Do you also provide invoices to transactions (can it be customized or with different languages)?

We provide customizable email templates that you can alter how you like and that will be sent to your customers on payment receipt, decline, and in many other situations.

2. 2 Posted by Guy Shahaf on 06 Nov, 2014 01:53 PM

Hi Jeff,
    what are our options for Gateway and mechant account with your system?
    Can the hosted pages be customized? Is there an option that all credit card
    will not go through us? I think I saw an option about it in another company
    by using a token after registering the card in the gateway platform, do you
    have this option?
    Thanks,
    Guy

3. 3 Posted by Jess Pendley on 06 Nov, 2014 04:37 PM

Hi Guy --

What are our options for Gateway and mechant account with your system?

We would connect you with out partners at Payvision. Although PayPal is currently another option for merchants in your area.

Can the hosted pages be customized?

Our Hosted Pages can be customized. You can read more about that here.

Is there an option that all credit card will not go through us? I think I saw an option about it in another company by using a token after registering the card in the gateway platform, do you have this option?

If you have a merchant account - which you'll need to have in order to accept credit cards - you have to be PCI compliant. By having the Hosted Pages enabled, it drops you to the lowest acceptable PCI requirement.

4. 4 Posted by Guy Shahaf on 10 Nov, 2014 03:16 PM

Hi Jess,

do you know what is the price on Payvision service, I couldn’t find that information on their website.

Thanks,

Guy

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Marc Guyer on 10 Nov, 2014 03:21 PM

You'd have to ask them for the specifics. However, as a rule-of-thumb, you should plan for approximately 5% of total revenue transacted by credit card to be paid in fees. The bulk of that is the interchange fees. You can fill out the attached form to get additional detail.

6. Marcela Poffald closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2018 03:55 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac