Singapore

Aen Tan

11 Dec, 2011 06:16 AM

I'm in Singapore starting a small Saas startup. The Blowing Up plans is quite appealing to me but does the included gateway support Singapore? If not, then what kind of overhead am I expecting if I go for "Starting Up" and choose Paypal as my gateway and expect to process less than 1000 transactions per month?

1. 1 Posted by adam on 12 Dec, 2011 04:02 PM

Hi Aen,

The Cheddar Gateway does support SIngapore. And if you choose to go that route, we can connect you with out partners at Payvision, who can help you get set up with a merchant account (which is necessary for credit card transactions). Let me know if you would like to connect with our partner there.

If you choose to use Starting Up / Paypal, our pricing for that plan is $9USD/month plus $0.25USD per transaction. I know Paypal has restrictions in certain countries, but I am unsure about Singapore.

Thanks,
    Adam

2. 2 Posted by Aen on 19 Dec, 2011 09:47 AM

Hey Adam, thanks for the response. I'm really liking the CheddarGetter vibe so I'm definitely going with you guys. Are Payvision and PayPal my only two options? Would be great if you can connect me to someone at Payvision.

PS: I signed up with a different email.

3. 3 Posted by adam on 19 Dec, 2011 03:49 PM

Hey Aen, as far as I know those are the only two options that work in Singapore. There may very well be other merchant account providers that are specific to Singapore, but I don't know of any.

I'm attaching a pre-check form here; if you would fill that out I can send it over to Scott Bodily, our account representative at Payvision who is great with getting our customers set up with merchant accounts.

If you don't have historical numbers for any of the fields, please estimate the amount it will be after 6 months of operation.

Thanks,
    Adam

4. Dean closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2013 03:56 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM