Questions

me

04 Sep, 2014 05:35 AM

Your website lacks a lot of basic info.

what currencies do you support with chedder gateway?
what card can i accept? can i accept AMEX?
is this available to merchants of all the countries? like is it available in australia?
is cc data stored with you portable. can i take to another PCI 1 complaint service?
do you offer dunning management?
is it possible to process transactions through another gateway like stripe?

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 04 Sep, 2014 01:42 PM

Hi Umair --

I'll answer your questions one at a time, and if that generates anymore you can get back to me.

1. Our native gateway supports many currencies, and you'll have the opportunity to bill in multiple currencies if you'd like.
    2. You can accept all major credit cards, including American Express.
    3. CheddarGetter can be used from all over the world, including Australia.
    4. We do not store any credit card data.
    5. We do offer dunning management. You can read more about that here.
    6. We do offer Stripe integration.

I recommend that you sign up for our free developer plan. It will give you an opportunity to try our our various features and ask any specific questions that might come from that. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 04 Sep, 2014 01:42 PM.

3. Jess Pendley re-opened this discussion on 04 Sep, 2014 03:02 PM

4. 2 Posted by Jess Pendley on 04 Sep, 2014 03:02 PM

Hi again, Umair --

I just read over this thread again and I realized that there's more information that I should have included for you.

1. You asked if CheddarGetter could be used in Australia. The answer to that is still yes, but if you are a merchant based in Australia then our Native Gateway isn't an option for you. However, there are many other options to use, including Authorize.net, eWay, PayPal Pro, Payflow Pro, and (as you mentioned later) Stripe.

2. We do not store any credit card data, that is kept at the gateway level. Whether or not that information is portable for you is determined by the gateway. Some will allow you to take that data yourself and some will not. Authorize.net is one that will, however we have heard that it's a difficult process.

If you'd like to use Authorize.net, we have a link for our Australian customer's here. If you'd rather discuss one of the other gateway options then you can get back to me and we'll go over the details.

Thanks!

5. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 04 Sep, 2014 03:02 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM