Hosted Pages - Pricing Plans - Update Page - Cancel Page

Derreck Nassar

12 Jun, 2014 06:37 PM

I'd like to use the Hosted Payment page temporarily while migrating to a new domain and I have a few questions.

1. I need to restrict the pricing plans that are displayed on the hosted page. Is there a way to do this without canceling billing for those current subscribed to these plans?

2. Customer update/Cancel Pages: I see there is a standard format to link to the hosted customer update/cancel pages, but there is a unique key at the end of the URL format. How do I know what this key is to build the URL?

1. 1 Posted by Jess Pendley on 13 Jun, 2014 02:14 PM

Hi Derreck --

1. If you go into your pricing plan configuration, and click edit on the plan that you want to "hide", you'll see a check box at the top that says "Active". Uncheck that box and it will not show on your hosted page.

2. You can enter any url that you'd like your customer to return to after cancel/update. They can be the same value as the "New Customer Return URL" or another area of your app.

You can read more about our Hosted Pages here in our setup guide. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

2. Jess Pendley closed this discussion on 13 Jun, 2014 02:14 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM