Money transfer to an Israeli Bank account through Paypal

Moshe Cohen

06 Nov, 2011 09:41 AM

I'm starting a new SaaS offering from ISRAEL, and I considered to start with your Paypal $9 plan, I have several questions about it
1. will I get the actual money transfer from Paypal directly (I want to use their Website Payment Standard plan) , will i still be able to use their account management on line service to see all transactions and make the actual money transfer to my bank account?
2. If not and I'll get it only form Cheddargetter, what would be minimum amount for money transfer to my Israeli Bank account
3. What will be the FEE of Cheddargetter transaction to and ISRAELI bank account
4. will I be able to start working only with Paypal Website Payment Standard plan with recurrent payments, and only in the future to associate it to your SW, when I will want to offer different plans?

my site url
http://time4report.com/pricing

Thanks for your support

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marc Guyer on 07 Nov, 2011 01:10 PM

Hi Moshe --

will I get the actual money transfer from Paypal directly (I want to use their Website Payment Standard plan) , will i still be able to use their account management on line service to see all transactions and make the actual money transfer to my bank account?

First of all, Website Payments Standard is not compatible with CheddarGetter. The only possibilities with PayPal are Website Payments Pro (I don't think this is available in Israel) and standard PayPal payments (account to account).

Secondly, regarding transfer to your bank account: that's a question for PayPal. I suggest posting a question to PayPal's merchant support.

If not and I'll get it only form Cheddargetter, what would be minimum amount for money transfer to my Israeli Bank account

It is not up to CG how your money is transferred to your bank account. This is up to the billing solution (PayPal, etc).

What will be the FEE of Cheddargetter transaction to and ISRAELI bank account

CheddarGetter fees are the same for all merchants. CheddarGetter does not charge for deposits to your account, only individual transactions. Your billing solution fees are separate and paid directly by you, not through CheddarGetter.

will I be able to start working only with Paypal Website Payment Standard plan with recurrent payments, and only in the future to associate it to your SW, when I will want to offer different plans?

Again, Website Payments Standard is not supported. If you choose to use basic PayPal payments (account to account), you can use this for recurring payments via CheddarGetter. Regarding the second part of your question, I'm afraid I don't understand. What do you mean by "SW"?

2. 2 Posted by aa bb on 07 Nov, 2011 10:59 PM

Hello Marc
    Thank you for your clear and detailed answers, few more questions below
    1. I understand that I may use the standard PayPal payments (account to account), and integrate it with CG, thus the recurrent payments functionality will be provided by CG and not through Paypal, please let m know if I understood correctly
    2. Will I be able to start working with PayPal payments (account to account) integrated with CG, and then to change Paypal to another billing account. will you keep all the records of customers credit cards details in CG?
    3. If you keep the credit card numbers, and I may want to change in the future CF to another recurrent billing service, will you be willing to transfer the credit cards numbers you keep to another company on the market?

Thanks
    Moshe

Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 3:11 PM
    Subject: Re: Money transfer to an Israeli Bank account through Paypal [Questions]

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marc Guyer on 08 Nov, 2011 05:51 PM

I understand that I may use the standard PayPal payments (account to account), and integrate it with CG, thus the recurrent payments functionality will be provided by CG and not through Paypal, please let m know if I understood correctly

That's correct.

Will I be able to start working with PayPal payments (account to account) integrated with CG, and then to change Paypal to another billing account. will you keep all the records of customers credit cards details in CG?

CG doesn't store credit card details but rather leverages the storage mechanism of the various billing solutions. This is not relevant for PayPal standard payments anyway since it's an account to account payment.

CG does, however, present the option to have more than one billing solution enabled concurrently (e.g., PayPal Standard and a direct credit card option). Customers can move freely between the two options by updating their payment info. Alternatively, you may deactivate one billing solution and enable another. Existing customers will continue to be billed on the old solution and new customers will be billed on the new solution. Over time, old customers are migrated to the new solution when they update their payment information.

4. Dean closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2013 03:21 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Cheddar please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Mar, 2024 10:45 PM
24 Jan, 2024 08:33 AM
11 Jan, 2024 07:13 AM